What We’ve Done:
- Since 2011, the foundation has assisted over 70 families, some with multiple requests.
- The foundation funded 18 family assistance requests since our 2020 Casino Night, totaling over $18,000.
How We Can Help You:
- Anyone age 18 or younger who is currently receiving treatment for a brain tumor is eligible to apply for the Christopher Brandle Joy of Life Foundation Family Assistance Program.
- In order to be considered, applications must be completed in full and submitted by a hospital social worker.
- Payment will only be made to third parties.
- Copies of all third party invoices must be submitted with this application.
- The Foundation will determine amount of financial assistance based on information provided.
- Examples of covered expenses include (but not limited to):
- Rent or mortgage payments
- Travel and lodging expenses incurred during treatment
- Car payments
- Expenses incurred during treatment, not covered by medical insurance